Wednesday 3 February 2010

Orange Squash


The first coat of orange is up and it looks pretty good. There was a moment as it went on the wall that I thought this could go either way but looking as the finished article I am really impressed. Wasn't impressed with the paint pads I brought from Wickes so it is back to the roller tomorrow.

One thing I wish I had done was run masking tape down the wall edges prior to painting; it turns out my brush skills are a little wobbly. I will try this on the second coat or possibly do it when I do the other walls. Thrilling stuff eh!!

The master bedroom is coming along slowly too with most of the wall sanding done. Just some trim to add around the window, run another double socket to the far side of the room and then its on to the next stage of lining and painting. Oh and i've got to run the trunking for the audio visual cables down one side of the alcove; I am sure that will be a delightful task.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps this wall looks great because my masterwork is behind the painting!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete